When users working with printers sometime they get error like The Active Directory Domain Services Is Currently Unavailable. but don’t worry this is very common error and you can also fix it. It means that the printer hasn’t been detected. Many users reported that they get a error while working with printers of HP, Lexmark etc. Mostly error occurs when you connect printer to your pc and sometime when you try to get a print of document, error sayings “active directory domain services unavailable”.
In this Guide you will learn how to fix active directory domain services is currently unavailable error. So here we have shared some methods which you can use to solve active directory domain services unavailable windows 10.
Here we have shared some methods like troubleshooting, printer drivers update, network installation etc to solve active domain services unavailable windows 10. Follow below guide to fix the error.
troubleshooting is most common method use to get any error fixed because majorly problems solve by troubleshooting so you should try is troubleshooting to fix the error. below are the steps to follow.
- Select Win Button + W and search for troubleshooting as shown in the image below.
- Now in Troubleshooting Control Panel menu Select Printer and use troubleshooter.
- i am sure this method fix your active directory domain services unavailable error. If you still you get a error then try below method to fix it.
Restarting Print Spooler Service
- Select Win +R and a open run command after that type services.msc and opent it same as below image.
- Now Scroll Down to Print Spooler and check it is Running and Startup type should be Automatic. If not then right click on Print Spooler and open its Properties.
- Start the service and if it is already running then stop it and again start it. Done! You have successfully fixed active domain services unavailable windows 10 error.
Check printer Drivers
Check your printer drivers because sometime error occur due to outdated driver. So try to reinstalling printer driver and check The Active Directory Domain Services Is Currently Unavailable error is still showing in windows or not. many users fixed this error by updating printer drivers so give it try and check it once.
Accessing Permission Using Notepad
if still your error does not get solve then try below method to solve active directory domain services is currently unavailable windows 10 error. Follow below steps.
- Open Notepad before that close all your office components on pc.
- Go to File Menu and Select File > Printer or do Ctrl + P
- Now select Find printer option.
- Add the printer and If you are using Network Printer then select it from your network.
If you still get error The Active Directory Domain Services Is Currently Unavailable then check your network installation. follow the guide to check network installation.
- Firstly open your control panel and select Printers.
- Go to Add new Printer.
- Now select Network Printer and Browse for Printer. If this work then majorly your error get solve. give it try.
You May Like
- [FIXED] ERR_CONNECTION_RESET Resolve
- uBlock Origin vs Adblock Plus: ublock vs adblock Which Is Best?
All of the above methods are working for The Active Directory Domain Services Is Currently Unavailable error in windows. i am sure now your error will get fix if you have any doubt feel free to comment.